HOW to get INVOLVED
You can get involved by:
- Becoming an active member!
- Becoming a partner school!
- Offering your time!
- Offering your expertise!
- Offering financial support!
TEACH is looking for...
- SCHOOLS and STUDENTS to become engaged, plan, develop as well as lead projects.
- TEACHERS to go to Africa for 1-2 weeks at a time to train teachers of our partner schools.
- SPONSORS for specific children wishing to pursue their education.
- SUPPORTERS to host fundraising events or offer time to support
- MEMBERS and Member Schools to fund for the regular school material needed in our partner schools and further projects.
Is any of the above something you would want to help us with?
Please reach out to us! Contact: president/at/tandem-teach.ch
We regularly hold fundraising events, information evenings or breakfasts for all our donors to meet the teachers and board members involved!
WHO to CONTACT at TEACH?
TEACH is founded and set up by the following Board members. Furthermore, there are sub-committees with enthusiastic parents and teachers taking a lead in the areas of fundraising, communication and IT.
Angelica Dünner, former Parent, Tandem IMS - Co-President
Elena Majer, Teacher, Tandem IMS - Fundraising
Deborah Schlatter, School Operations Manager, Tandem IMS - Treasurer
Caroline Smillie Munro, Parent, Tandem IMS - Communication
Barbara Bass, former Parent, Tandem IMS - Protocol
Sonya Maechler-Dent, Founder Tandem IMS - President
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our board members to request more information about volunteering as a teacher, taking on a role within the association, ideas for fundraising, becoming a partner school or donating towards our projects.